Hello, and welcome to the Bill Cash III web site — live, or live-ish, since 2002.
I’m a lawyer practicing in Pensacola, Florida and living mostly in Chicago. My identity centers on being a lawyer; being a good son and good friend; being a loving boyfriend; being a patriotic gay American; and being a psychotic frequent flyer.
This site is mainly personal and semi-professional musings, and it serves as a more-permanent sink for my thoughts, photos, and public proclamations than other web outlets like “social media.” It’s odd having a web log go now for almost fourteen years. My early stuff, it seemed good at the time.
Please enjoy yourself while you’re browsing. You really have no choice.
- All things Britain
- Pet Shop Boys
- The CHI Tai
- Travel (not the same as flying)
- Working out
- Going Metric!
- The old Bell System
- Tech stuff (less and less all the time)
- Love (more and more)
- Cash Heavy Industries
- Apex Airways
- My biography hosted at Levin Papantonio
- Blue Moon Event Center
- Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry
- Please use e-mail if you have it
- Twitter: @billcash3
- Facebook: billcash
- Reach me via work or through the Florida and Ohio bars
- Shine a laser through my bedroom windows
- No, please don’t
Really Old Stuff
- Report and photos from Hummus Party 2006
- Photos from the Underground Museum at Franklin Court in Philadelphia
- Photos from my trip to Berlin in 2005
- Photos from Columbus commemorates our national tragedy, 2002